Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why does it feel as if I'm trapped in this continuous circle? I know the goals that I want to achieve but yet - everything keeps holding me back. I realize that I can create the future I want. But it's not easy when you're lacking in the money and opportunity to do things.

I need to find a roommate situation of some sort and soon. I would like to take my rent costs down by a fair amount but still have a place to call home.
I can't continue going on like this. I love the freedom that my own place gives me - and the help that my love gave me to get to this point but the cost involved is ludicrous. I accepted the rent terms with this apartment under the assumption that the cost was going to be split somehow. That didn't work out that way though and I seem to be paying for it.

How difficult can it be to be self sustaining ? Or find a roommate who wants the same common living space as me? Who is respectful, clean and nice - who holds some sort of interests that I do and who we can live side by side and co exist without much effort.

And then I get an email from Craigslist saying that my post was flagged for removal? I didn't put anything in my post that goes against their guidelines. Ridiculous.

It's as if I'm not supposed to find a roommate in those ways.
Which narrows it down to next to no options.

Fantastic.

I will have to come back to this post later - and the rest of the thoughts that were going to go with it..
As my brain feels as if it's derailed and I've lost the train of thought.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment